One of the best ways to update your kitchen for a modern vibe is to upgrade your kitchen faucet to touchless kitchen faucet with soap dispenser (this is the cherry on top).
Touchless kitchen faucets are ideal for a safer, cleaner, more convenient sink setup, and matching soap dispensers add additional benefits for families and keen entertainers. Reduce mess and clutter, limit the spread of bacteria, and save yourself some time and effort in the process.
In this modern kitchen guide, we look at the benefits of a touchless faucet with a soap dispenser- as well as provide a rough buying guide covering the essentials to help you narrow the search. Lastly, we have shared six of the best options available now on Amazon to give you some inspiration.
Why Choose a Touchless Kitchen Faucet with a Soap Dispenser?
- Touchless faucets are more hygienic and limit the spread of germs.
- The addition of a soap dispenser is better for the overall aesthetic of your kitchen.
- Having a built-in soap dispenser reduces your use of disposable plastic soap bottles.
- You free up counter space by having the dispenser built into your sink.
- Hands-free activation saves time and effort when cooking and cleaning.
- Modern touchless faucet designs are sleek and simple and look great in any space- residential or commercial.
- There are plenty of design options available- varying in shape, style, finish, and size.
Buying Guide: What Features to Look For
You have settled on a hands-free kitchen faucet that comes with a matching soap dispenser, but what other specifications must you consider? Price is a biggie- but we have included options below for every budget, so you can put that aside for now.
Here are the other things to think about when buying a touchless faucet with a soap dispenser.
Think about the overall look you want to achieve and decide what material is best. Popular finishes in modern kitchens include classic stainless steel, brushed nickel or bronze, or matte black and gold.
There is no best choice- other than the one that works best with your aesthetic throughout the rest of your kitchen. Think about how well it will blend with the rest of your fixtures, fittings, and décor decisions.
On top of how it looks, you need to consider how long it is expected to last. Some materials withstand wear and tear better for longer, and the build of the faucet can determine how vulnerable it is to decay, staining, and leakage over time.
What tricks does the faucet have up its sleeve? All these options include a soap dispenser, but some of the other features vary. Other things to look for are adjustable spray settings, water pressure, placement of motion sensors, and any bonus functions.
Most of the best touchless faucets these days have a pull-down sprayer- but they are not all created equally. Check the settings, the hose length, the flexibility, and the reach- as well as the retractability.
Ideally, you want a sprayer with magnetic or automatic re-docking for ease and convenience. The manual ones are a bit tricky.
The Motion Sensitivity
How sensitive are the sensors? Where are they placed? Are they reliable, and do they keep their efficiency over time?
The Capacity of the Soap Dispenser
It is a simple thing that is often overlooked- but how much soap does the dispenser actually hold? If you have a big family, a tiny dispenser is no good- you will have to keep changing it. Check the capacity before you buy.
The Dimensions of the Faucet and Dispenser
Your faucet and dispenser need to fit nicely in your sink space, so the dimensions matter. How high is the arc, how far apart do they sit, and are they the right scale for your kitchen?
The Power Supply
There are electric plug-in touchless faucets and battery-operated touchless faucets- and some that do both. Decide what option is best for you and shop based on that specification.
Some touchless faucets and soap dispensers are easy to DIY install, but others require the assistance of a plumber. This is also worth checking before you choose your model.
6 Best Touchless Kitchen Faucets with a Soap Dispenser
Here are 6 of the best options available- all from brands known and trusted for quality and customer care. Links are provided to learn more about the product specifics and help you find the perfect choice for your modern kitchen.
1. Kohler R77748-SD-VS Malleco Touchless Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser
Kohler is a well-known brand in the kitchenware world, and the R77748-SD-VS Malleco touchless faucet with soap dispenser is a perfect example of the top-tier products on offer. It is one of the best designs overall- and ticks all the core feature boxes in the buying guide.
- The LED light display makes it easy to control the water pressure and temperature.
- It has a magnetic docking system for the pull-down sprayer.
- Switch between stream and spray in less than a second.
- You can rely on this product to look good for a long time- with reinforced, durable finishes.
- The hose is thinner than some models- which can lead to lower water flow volume.
- You have to manually return to normal settings if you switch to other options- it doesn’t do it automatically.
It is coming in either stainless steel or a matte black finish for $279.98- reduced from the usual price of just under $315.
2. VIGO Edison Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser, Pull-Down Sprayer, and Motion Sensor
If you love the industrial take on modern kitchen style, the VIGO Edison motion sensor faucet and soap dispenser is an option worth considering. The classic high arc with exposed coil spray pipe looks dramatic and professional- all in a home-friendly package with the feature set to back it up.
- It is quite compact- making it perfect for smaller kitchen sinks.
- The design is sleek, modern, and attractive.
- You can easily install this model yourself in less than half an hour.
- Eco-friendly usage settings conserve water and limit waste.
- The regular flow setting has quite low water pressure.
- You can’t fit as much soap in the dispenser as you can with some other models.
- Some users say the handle screw can come loose over time- so you may need to tighten it occasionally.
There are three options to choose from: chrome for $286.90, matte black for $306.90, and matte brushed gold for $319.90.
3. DAYONE Smart Motion Sensor Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser
We love versatility in a modern kitchen- and the DAYONE touchless faucet with soap dispenser offers it in spades. It comes in two finishes, has multiple settings, is super flexible, and works well. You can give your modern kitchen an instant boost with this chic and simple design.
- The extra-long hose is extremely flexible and easy to use.
- It is thoroughly tested and built to last through heavy usage.
- Cleaning this model is super easy- with mark-proof wipe-down surfaces.
- Choose from three spray settings for optimal efficiency and convenience.
- Sometimes the retraction can be quite slow on the pull-down sprayer.
- It sometimes drips a little from the faucet for a while after use (according to some users).
You can buy it for $129.99 for brushed nickel, or $139.99 for oil-rubbed bronze.
4. Pfister F529EMCGS Masey Touchless Faucet with Soap Dispenser for Kitchen Sink
Ultra-modern, beautifully finished, and well-built- the Pfister Masey kitchen faucet with motion sensor activation and a matching soap dispenser is another top choice on our list. It comes with everything you need to install and enjoy this time-saving, style-boosting device.
- Advanced anti-leak technology keeps things sealed and secured for longer.
- It comes with a decorative deck plate included in the price.
- You can switch between the main power supply and battery operation for convenience.
- The installation is very easy.
- It only comes in a stainless steel finish- there are no other color options.
- Sometimes the motion sensor can be a bit too sensitive, and there is no way to adjust the setting.
- There are limited verified user reviews on Amazon.
The price for this spot-defense stainless steel model is $249.
5. Keer Motion Sensor Touchless Faucet with Soap Dispenser and Pull-Down Sprayer
A tight budget shouldn’t have to stand in the way of your dream modern kitchen! Keer is an excellent wallet-friendly brand that sells an excellent low-cost alternative to the big names. This touchless kitchen faucet and soap dispenser are stylish, highly functional, and well-reviewed.
- This is an excellent low-budget option for under $100.
- There are many finishes to choose between.
- The pull-down sprayer has three settings, which are easily controlled with the touch of a button.
- Controlling the water temperature is easy with a single handle.
- Some users found the motion sensitivity to be too low at times- especially after a while of using it.
- There can be a bit of difficulty managing the pull-down spray hose holder- with some users complaining about a loose connection.
Buy this model in a selection of finishes for between $88.99 and $91.99 (options include polished chrome, matte black, gold, and brushed nickel).
6. Moen 7594ESRS Arbor Motion Sense Two-Sensor Touchless Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser.
Moen is a premium brand known for quality products- and the Arbor MotionSense kitchen faucet collection is no exception. The option with a coordinated soap dispenser is our favorite for an efficient, convenient modern kitchen setup.
- There are two sensors for more convenient use.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty from Moen
- Power cleaning is super easy- with 50 percent more water pressure than most similar models.
- The pull-down sprayer has a smooth, easy reflex system for fast retraction.
- It is quite an expensive option.
- There are not many reviews published on Amazon for this product.
- The only finish available is stainless steel.
It costs $486.40 for the full bundle- making it the most expensive option on the list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it good to have a soap dispenser in the kitchen sink?
Yes, it is- for many reasons. Everyone uses soap (or they should), but having a shop-bought plastic bottle on display can detract from the look and feel of the space. With a built-in dispenser to go with the faucet, you have the function you need with the aesthetic appeal you want.
Can soap dispensers grow mold?
Like anything that is near water and prone to dampness, a soap dispenser can grow mold- but it is easy to avoid. Proper cleaning- which doesn’t take much effort- is enough to keep unwanted spores at bay.
Wipe it down regularly with disinfectant- making sure to get into all the small gaps and spaces. Dry it off when it gets wet and make cleaning it part of your routine.
Where should a soap dispenser be placed?
Most people put the soap dispenser on the right-hand side of the kitchen sink- since this is most people’s dominant hand. You can choose the left if you want- but most pre-cut deck plates favor the right.
The general rule of thumb is to place the dispenser between seven and eight inches away from the faucet- but it depends on the size of your sink and kitchen overall.
Touchless kitchen faucets are the new black- and the addition of a matching soap dispenser takes things up a notch. Convenience, style, and hygiene are all essential for a successful modern kitchen- and this is a perfect way to tick the boxes!
All six of the above-mentioned options are excellent choices- and the price range has something to suit many different budgets. Stick to the buying guide and you can’t go far wrong- especially with the reputable brands highlighted here.