Kitchen designs are forever evolving and you need to stay on your toes if you are going to upgrade to one of the popular modern styles. One area in particular, that you need to look at very closely is the type of kitchen faucet that you choose.
One of the best choices you can make when picking a kitchen faucet is to choose one with touchless functionality. While these will likely take a bigger chunk out of your budget than ordinary faucets, the features and convenience make it worth the extra costs.
Touchless faucets are generally easier to use, more practical when having a busy day in the kitchen and are by far the more hygienic option. The reduction in messy kitchen faucets that need regular cleaning will be immediately evident and something you will greatly appreciate.
If you are looking for a new faucet for your kitchen, you are in the right place. This ultimate guide will look at four very practical, smartly designed, and highly convenient Delta touchless kitchen faucet options to help you decide which one is best for you.
Choosing the Right Faucet
These days, you have limitless options in terms of features, functionality, pricing, and style. Choosing a kitchen faucet is no longer the simple task like before. There are a variety of things you have to consider, such as:
Buying a touchless kitchen faucet is not something you will likely be doing at the spur of the moment. The price is usually enough to bring most people back down to earth to carefully consider their options.
However, if you make the right choice, you will be able to find a kitchen faucet that is not only within your budget but also has all the necessary features that you need in a touchless faucet.
The particular features of each faucet differ from one brand to another and between differently priced faucets. You need to look very carefully at what each faucet is capable of and decide whether it is worth the quoted price.
Consider what you will be using the faucet for most of the time. Do you cook every day or will you only be using your kitchen on the rare occasions that you need to entertain? Will you be using your kitchen sink to do the dishes or do you have a dishwasher?
These are the kinds of questions you will need to ask yourself before picking the right faucet otherwise you risk choosing one that will not be able to meet your everyday needs.
Look at how the rest of your kitchen is designed. These days kitchens come with a lot of different color and design options and you have to be careful with your choice of accessories if you do not want to have kitchen accessories that look out of place.
Delta touchless kitchen faucets, for example, come in a wide range of colors, such as silver, matte black, and even different hues of bronze. Not all of these will be able to fit in with the rest of your kitchen so choose wisely.
Why Buy a Delta Touchless Kitchen Faucet?
A Delta touchless kitchen faucet has a lot of benefits compared to regular kitchen taps, such as:
- You will save a lot of water because the Delta touchless faucet will automatically cut off when you are done using it
- Being completely touch-free makes these Delta faucets the more hygienic options
- The touchless feature allows you to save a lot of time when you are having a busy day
- If you want to regulate the temperature of the water, touchless faucets are generally more energy efficient
- Your list of choices is very wide thanks to the many different Delta touchless kitchen faucets that are available on the market
- Delta faucets are among the latest styles and it is evident from the sleek designs
4 Great Delta Touchless Kitchen Faucet Options
Here are a few great options from Delta faucets for you to choose from for your next kitchen upgrade:
1. Delta Faucet Essa VoiceIQ Touchless Kitchen Faucet
As one of the flagships of the brand of Delta faucets, the Essa VoiceIQ Touchless Kitchen Faucet surely lives up to its billing. Its sleek brushed stainless steel finish is enough to make you want to have one of these in your kitchen.
It is a single-hole kitchen faucet that is battery-operated with a five-year warranty (batteries not included). If you are looking for a faucet that ticks all the right boxes, this is a great option to consider.
- Has a temperature sensor and indicator that changes color to show you the water temperature you will get
- Easy installation in both single-hole or three-hole configurations
- Magnetic docking for kitchen sprayer to help prevent it from drooping after some time
- Has diamond seal technology on all joints to help prevent leaks
- The box comes with instructions for many different touch faucets, making it difficult to find the right one for the Delta faucet Essa touch
2. Delta Faucet Lenta VoiceIQ Touchless Kitchen Faucet
If your kitchen looks like it could use a bit of gold to brighten up the place, the Delta Faucet Lenta VoiceIQ Touchless Kitchen Faucet may be the perfect option for you. With this faucet, you get all the great features of a touchless faucet to go along with the great-looking design.
- Has intuitive Touch20 technology to avoid accidental activation by sensing the difference between a touch and a grab
- It produces a very powerful spray which is useful when cleaning through stubborn stains
- Has a single easy to use handle that can be operated using an elbow, wrist, or forearm
- Comes with six AAA batteries
- Guaranteed to remain leak free for the entire lifespan of the faucet
- The spout is rather high and angled outwards which threatens to splash water out of the sink when turned on the highest setting
3. Delta Faucet Ophelia VoiceIQ Touchless Kitchen Faucet
The elegantly curved handle on the Delta Faucet Ophelia – kitchen faucet is the first thing that will catch your eye when you see this beautiful kitchen accessory.
However, what will seal the deal is the awesome list of great features backed up by a good warranty deal. Try this option if you are looking for a reliable touchless kitchen faucet.
- A lifetime limited warranty gives you peace of mind when installing this faucet
- The powerful spray produces 90% less splash than other faucets thanks to the protective sphere on the spout
- You have an optional plate for installing a three-hole faucet instead of the regular single-hole version
- The gooseneck-designed spout swivels 360 degrees easily
- One user found that the solenoid only worked for a single day before breaking down
4. DELTA FAUCET Emmeline VoiceIQ
Temperature control has never been this easy when using a faucet. The DELTA FAUCET Emmeline VoiceIQ kitchen faucet allows you to have full control over all aspects of the water flow, from pressure to temperature.
- Awesome matte black look that fits into any modern kitchen design
- Guaranteed to last twice as long as similar products
- The TempSense indicator allows you to check the water temperature from across the room.
- The design is somewhat dull if you are looking for a sleek look for your kitchen
Can Touchless Faucets Be Used Manually?
Yes, a touchless faucet can be operated exclusively manually if needed. First, let us consider how a Delta touchless kitchen faucet works.
The faucet has a sensor that can detect hand movements and automatically turn the water on when you place your hands under the spout. When you are done, removing your hands will trigger an automatic cutting off of the water.
All this works thanks to the battery pack that the Delta touchless faucet relies on for power. Removing this power source is the surest way of switching your touchless faucet to manual mode.
Depending on how the touchless faucet is designed, you either have to disconnect the power pack or open up the battery compartment and take out the batteries.
How Do I Change the Battery in My Delta Faucet?
Delta touchless faucets usually come with a battery pack which is placed under the sink. If you see a warning light blinking on your faucet, it usually means the battery needs to be changed. Take the following steps:
- Locate the battery compartment under the sink
- With the faucet running, disconnect the battery by opening it
- The water should shut off to indicate power has been removed
- Replace the batteries with fresh ones thus turning the faucet back on
Does Delta Give Free Replacement Parts?
Delta Faucets will replace any malfunctioning parts for free as long as it is still within the warranty period. Touchless faucets generally come with a five-year warranty on all finishes and parts (except for batteries) to be free from any defects in workmanship and material.
The warranty conditions further stipulate that the defective faucet has been used in the home of the original purchaser for it to be valid and entitle the customer to free replacement parts.
Having a touchless Delta Faucet is the new standard for modern kitchens if you want to stay up-to-date with the latest designs. Get your hands on any of these four great options and you will be sure to enjoy using a reliable and elegant faucet for many years to come.