Across the country, people are jumping ship to the world of touchless kitchen faucets. The benefits of having a no-touch kitchen faucet are tenfold- from better hygiene to increased efficiency for simple kitchen tasks. Anyone considering bringing touchless kitchen faucets into their homes may be wondering what style to choose- and oil-rubbed bronze touchless kitchen faucet could be a possible selection.
Oil-rubbed bronze is a subtle but effective finish for bringing elegance and modern metal trends into your kitchen- and your kitchen faucet could be the perfect way to introduce it. The following items are 4 of the best oil-rubbed bronze touchless kitchen faucets on the market today.
Are oil-rubbed bronze touchless kitchen faucets in style?
Metals are in, and oil-rubbed bronze is one of the trendiest choices of 2023. The classic finish is often seen in bridge faucets but is starting to appear more in touchless pull-down sprayer kitchen faucets. Any item in oil-rubbed bronze is right on trend for a modern home kitchen- especially when used in a paired-back color scheme with clever use of mixed finishes.
Are oil-rubbed bronze faucets hard to keep clean?
An oil-rubbed bronze kitchen faucet is actually easy to maintain. Most faucet designs in oil-rubbed bronze require little more than a daily wipe-down, although there are a few ways to ensure your kitchen faucet keeps its appearance longer. These include keeping the oil-rubbed bronze coating dry, rubbing it with oil from time to time, and buying a good-quality wax polish to keep at home under the kitchen sink. One of the best things about an oil-rubbed bronze kitchen faucet is that it won’t rust if looked after properly.
Will vinegar damage an oil-rubbed bronze kitchen faucet?
Vinegar will not damage an oil-rubbed bronze kitchen faucet as long as it is not left to sit for very long. If you use vinegar to clean it (it is good for removing watermarks), make sure you rinse it thoroughly straight afterward using the pull-down sprayer and a cloth. Always clean and dry your oil-rubbed bronze kitchen faucet after treating it with vinegar.
4 Best Oil-Rubbed Bronze Faucet Designs for 2023
Here are our four top picks for an oil-rubbed bronze kitchen faucet to elevate the style of your kitchen. We have chosen four models with quite different price points- and have listed them from low to high. You can find an overview of each one- along with the pros and cons to help you decide which oil-rubbed bronze kitchen faucet is best for your home.
1. Soosi Touchless Kitchen Faucet with Motion Sensor, Single Handle, and Pull-Down Sprayer in Oil-Rubber Bronze
If you are looking for a reliable, helpful touchless kitchen sink faucet in oil-rubbed bronze, then this model by Soosi could be the way to go. At around $190, this is an absolute bargain- and great value for money. It is also perfect for a simple modern kitchen aiming for an understated style.
- It fits a one-hole or three-hole sink. It is easy to install in your kitchen regardless of the existing fittings.
- Soosi offers this kitchen faucet with a 90-day money-back guarantee- so you can try it out 100% risk-free.
- The oil-rubbed bronze finish is spot free and mark-resistant, so it stays looking newer for longer.
- You can switch this kitchen faucet between three functions on the pull-down sprayer: spray, stream, and fill. Edit the pressure, and extend the reach with the fully flexible retractable sprayer hose.
- Control the water flow through a motion sensor or 360-degree swivel single handle for manual operation.
- Some users don’t like the placement of the motion sensor. It is at the base of the faucet, and you need to wave your hand quite closely- which can mean getting splashed.
- The Soosi brand is not as well-known in the kitchen faucet industry as the other names on our list.
- You need to be aware of the distance between the deck plate and your backsplash, as the manual single handle is quite long and needs space to be able to turn fully.
2. Moen Arbor 7594EWORB Motion Sense Wave Touchless Kitchen Sink Faucet in Oil-Rubbed Bronze with Pull-Down Sprayer and Single Handle
Moen is one of the biggest names in touchless kitchen faucets. It is known for exceptional quality and long-lasting durability- not to mention style. The oil-rubbed bronze Moen Arbor 7594EWORB is one of the most affordable designs by this brand- starting at around $378 for this touchless model. It is packed full of great features that make a huge difference to life in your kitchen.
- The motion sensor is conveniently placed on the side of the faucet- so your arm doesn’t get wet when you wave it on.
- It has a sleek, chic oil-rubbed bronze design that works perfectly in a modern space.
- You don’t need to have a huge space for this faucet, as it sits lower than the average industrial-style design.
- DIY installation is easy. You can mount it on a one-hole or three-hole deck plate in less than half an hour. Everything you need is included.
- The retractable reflex system is excellent- with smooth, automatic recoil controlled by a secure dock at the base of the hose.
- You can switch the kitchen faucet between an electrical power option and backup batteries- so you never lose power.
- Keep any kitchen items at least four inches away from the sensor- otherwise, it could turn on when you are not using it.
- Sometimes, the oil-rubbed bronze finish can be a bit uneven- with slightly different colors appearing across the faucet.
- Adjusting the flow to a low setting using the manual single handle is a bit tricky- because it is quite sensitive.
3. Moen Brantford Oil-Rubbed Bronze Motion Sense Wave Sensor Pull-Down Kitchen Sink Faucet
If you want to inject some personality into your kitchen design, this classic design by Moen is the one. Our second entry from this brand (because it is just so good) is a higher-end model with a completely different style to the previous item on our list. It is a modern take on the old-fashioned classic kitchen faucet shape- which works well with the oil-rubbed bronze finish. The Moen Brantford costs a little over $470 and is one of the most sophisticated touchless kitchen faucets available today.
- Moen backs this kitchen faucet with a lifetime quality guarantee and warranty.
- The Duralock system for quick-connect makes installation super easy. It comes with everything you need to fit it in your kitchen.
- You can switch to power clean mode with 50% more spray force to keep things clean and hygienic- including your drain and filter.
- It has the same advanced docking system for the pull-down hose as the previous Moen selection- but this time has a smoother connection that looks like a normal kitchen sink faucet when not in use.
- This is a solid model with excellent construction that holds up well over time.
- The end of the sprayer is plastic, which is great for cleaning, but some users found it surprising, given the price range.
- LED lights are commonly expected with more expensive faucets, but this one doesn’t have any (they don’t really match the retro style).
- If you are using the batter option, the power can run out quite quickly.
4. Delta Oil-Rubbed Bronze Touchless Kitchen Faucet with Voice Activation and Pull-Down Sprayer
Our final oil-rubbed bronze kitchen sink faucet in the mix today is a premium model by Delta Faucet. Delta Faucet is on the same page as Moen when it comes to styles and quality. They shares the top seat in terms of reputation for excellence. It is the most expensive kitchen faucet on our list, but it is also the most advanced and feature-packed. The beautiful oil-rubbed Venetian bronze finish is sophisticated, stylish, and the perfect blend of modern and classic.
- There are 4 ways to control this oil-rubbed bronze kitchen faucet: a single handle for manual operation, touch-on/touch-off sensitivity, wave-activated motion sensors, and voice-activated control.
- You can connect the kitchen faucet to your smartphone, Amazon Alexa, or Google Assistant through your WIFI server to manage the setting from anywhere in the kitchen (or the rest of the house).
- A powerful magnetic docking system keeps the extendable pull-down sprayer securely in place between uses.
- Delta Faucet’s patented DIAMOND seal technology keeps the brand’s kitchen faucets stronger for longer.
- It is a perfect size- adapting well to home cooking and cleaning as well as professional kitchen use.
- Although the installation itself is easy, you need a switch-free under-sink outlet to fit this oil-rubbed bronze kitchen faucet.
- The touch activation only works with battery operation.
- It is quite expensive compared to some other oil-rubbed bronze kitchen faucet designs you can find when you shop online.
Oil-rubbed bronze kitchen faucets with touchless operation are a great way to inject classic, sophisticated style into your kitchen. Shop the 4 options shared on this page for a taste of what type of touchless kitchen faucets you can get for your money. Make the switch to oil-rubbed bronze faucets and enjoy stylish and convenient kitchen life and easier, faster kitchen tasks.